Andrew Olekh
1 Min Read
  • #birdwatching

Today we will talk about the bullfinch. This bird has a bright red plumage on the breast. Aristotle called him “the worm eater”. Curiously, the bullfinches called Aristotle the same way. A tamed bullfinch can learn a melody, in 90% of cases it is “Macarena”, in the remaining 10% “Immigrant Song” by Led Zeppelin.
Bullfinch’s favorite offer is Zety (US,CA,UK) with $6,9 payout.

Share this Article
Leave a comment